The Reading House Set 6: Introduction to Long Vowel Sounds
READY, SET, READ! Introduce your child to long vowel sounds with this fun and colorful box set! Inside you’ll find 12 leveled storybooks featuring friendly animal characters, an activity sheet, a helpful parent guide, and bonus motivational stickers. Perfect for advancing readers!
Kids will learn to:
• Recognize consistent long vowel sounds and word families
• Blend consistent long vowel word families with initial consonants and diagraphs
• Read sentences with simple long vowel sight words
THE READING HOUSE is a step-by-step learn-to-read program that takes kids aged 4-7 from letter recognition all the way up to independent reading. With four distinct stages, choosing the box set that’s just right for your reader is simple. The sets in Stage Three: Advancing Reader help children master long vowel sounds and words. The simple stories, decodable words, picture cues, and bright, colorful artwork make it easy to raise a confident, happy reader!
Also available in the Reading House program:
• Stage 1: Getting Started: Sets 1, 2
• Stage 2: Emerging Reader: Sets 3, 4, 5
• Stage 3: Advancing Reader: Sets 6, 7, 8
• Stage 4: Independent Reader: Sets 9, 10, 11, 12